Sponsorship of the ANZHPBA and ANZGOSA Annual Scientific Meeting provides you with an opportunity to engage the key decision-makers over two days under one roof.
Ask yourself these questions:
- What would be the cost of visiting all the specialists and decision makers who will be at the meeting, individually at their businesses?
- How long would that take you?
- Could you guarantee their availability if you visited them?
- What is the impact to your business if you are not there and your competitors are?
What's in it for you?
- sponsorship provides an excellent opportunity to promote your name and support your brands, maintaining a high profile among specialists, before, during and after this event
- delegates are keen to improve their knowledge and skills; aligning your company with this powerful educational experience shows your commitment to assisting their development at a deeply personal level
- this direct contact helps to cement brand loyalty
- sponsorship provides you with an opportunity to consolidate and manage corporate relationships and expose your staff to their target markets
- your company's representatives will mix with professionals at a stimulating event
- your company's involvement, commitment and support for the 2014 ASM will be widely acknowledged as outlined in this prospectus
- sponsors will benefit from an interested, relevant and influential audience in an educational/social environment away from the competition of everyday distractions
- sponsorship contributes to the promotion, planning and operation of the meeting, reducing the overall cost of managing and staging the event and enabling a higher level of participation by the delegates
- the cost of sponsorship is a legitimate tax deductible expense.
If any of the above points resonate with your marketing goals then we encourage you to join us at the ANZHPBA and ANZGOSA Annual Scientific Meeting in October 2018.
Any queries please contact:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org